spinning_donuts

Staff
Super Moderator
I recently got the green light from spinning_donuts to upload his scanlations to MangaDex. All of them were originally posted to Twitter. Some of them were posted a few hours after a mangaka released a new chapter and before any English scanlations were uploaded to MangaDex. Some were posted on Twitter after someone else uploaded a scan on MD.

For easier browsing of all his scans and archival purposes, I will upload chapters even if they have an English scanlation on MD already. I'm sorry if this inconveniences you by filling up your feed or makes you think a chapter you haven't read before came out. These issues are temporary.

Also, not all chapters I'll upload have English scanlations already on MangaDex. For instance, My little sister will attack after 10 days. and Sister Wants to Flirt with Amnesiac Brother/A little sister who takes advantage of her brother's memory loss to win him over. did not have English scanlations on MangaDex before. Also he's done some scanlations for Company and Private Life which I still need to get around to uploading. I'm just

Anyways, if you enjoyed spinning_donuts's scanlations, please leave some nice comments and check out his Twitter where he originally posts these scans. Thank you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Credit page for 4 pages-MAX chapter just sucks
It affects the reading experience in a bad way
Credit pages made by this group/guy add nothing interesting/worth reading
This guy/group translate a lot of 1-p slop

For all those reasons I had to press the block button

Thanks for reading my feedback

By far the worst and most obnoxious credits page out of any group
This tbh

Dex-chan lover
Credit page for 4 pages-MAX chapter just sucks
It affects the reading experience in a bad way
Credit pages made by this group/guy add nothing interesting/worth reading
This guy/group translate a lot of 1-p slop
For all those reasons I had to press the block button
Thanks for reading my feedback
This tbh
It's literally a page at the very end that you can ignore,like all other credit pages,before you either hit the next button or the return button.

But Hell,why would you?,they're more interesting then the comics themselves that you call slop.

Users who are viewing this thread