Spotted Flower - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
I'm a little sad that no English scanslators want to touch this after everything that happened in chapter 22. Yeah not-Madarame is a POS, but from what I saw from the Italian scans, it looks like not-Saki suspects him of doing something and I'd like to know how she handles it.

Also, not-Oguie and not-Sue are in a relationship? I'm not sure T_T

Dex-chan lover
I would love for this to be picked back up, it *just* got juicy.

Double-page supporter
This is why 'imposing their morals and delicate sensibilities' types should NEVER DO MANGA SCANLATION. Fuck this person or persons for dropping this and refusing to let us experience the rest of the story. You're in for a penny, in for a pound. See the fucking thing through or don't TL shit you know might take a turn, like 'slice of life dramadies'.

Every single TL that stopped working on something because they didn't like where the story went should be banned from working on any other similar projects for life.

Dex-chan lover
This is why 'imposing their morals and delicate sensibilities' types should NEVER DO MANGA SCANLATION. Fuck this person or persons for dropping this and refusing to let us experience the rest of the story. You're in for a penny, in for a pound. See the fucking thing through or don't TL shit you know might take a turn, like 'slice of life dramadies'.

Every single TL that stopped working on something because they didn't like where the story went should be banned from working on any other similar projects for life.
I'm happy whenever people just scanlate for us. Sad they left, but you know they are not getting paid for that.
That being said- next chapter please?

Dex-chan lover
My feelings over this debacle aside... At least his drama resulted in amazing cute expression by the editor lady.

Dex-chan lover
These two are awesome, Yajima and Hato were the best characters in Nidaime aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread