SSS-Class Revival Hunter

What i expected: cliché OP MC
What i got: feels :(
I have read quite a bit into the novel too, and yep, i love the MC more and more

Aggregator gang
read the novel... no more translated chapters... pain peko

look forward to 22nd floor guys

this is a prime example of the saying that good stories need good sides characters as well
thou the main character is shit-tier the side characters all are interesting with their own individuality and their own story that separate from the mc along with their own flaws
unlike solo leveling which got a solid main character with god-tier art but meh side characters that were nothing more than their own roles : the perfect little sister , the perfect virgin girlfriend , the guild masters that have nothing in their characters beside their jobs ect...
solo leveling thou great overall it hit the wall of the mc being too op it doesn't even matter since u know he will always win and he is always respected with the perfect life long story short there was no suspense beside the mystery of how the story will end
this story have some freshness because of the trainer guy who can disrespect the mc freely because he is truly stronger than him in a true sense with no cheating abilities so the mc will always look smaller compared to him along with the fact that the mc can be more merciful even to npc unlike solo mc who after some points started too see the npc as nothing more than exp points that communication with them is just a waste of time
long story short each story did excel at the other weak point

Dex-chan lover
i was like... oh some OP story, let's see how they execute it. Then i got to chapter 16. easily on par with solev, orv and second life (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

i've read the novel and its so gooddd got a good
cry
at floor 22 (╥﹏╥)

Yes, its level of solev, orv, kth and tbate, i love it, after the first few chaps i thought that its a trash story but after that one point, when he got the skill from that asshole i started to love it and slr is prime example of how good it can be

Solev - Solo leveling
Orv - omniscient reader viewpoint
Kth - kill the hero
Tbate - the beginning after the end
Slr - second life ranker

I just thought about it, if the mc wanted to die of old age he'd go back 24 hours so he'd be stuck on his last day, so hes stuck going back in time forever to whatever point in his life he wants to, and after he tries every scenario possible hell be stuck with the same events and interactions in a never ending cycle... Jesus...

Fed-Kun's army
@Manhwalover69 He could overwrite the return from death skill from his skill slots if he wanted to die. This isn't a spoiler, it's how system manhuas usually work and probably this one too.

you might dislike the character from the first chapter, but keep reading, the character story get's developed to an amazing level and the comedy is great

Pun

Hey everyone, novel reader here. I just finished all the currently available chapters (88) and I have to say this is single-handedly the best korean novel I have read in my life. It made me cry like a little girl and then laugh afterwards. Please keep on reading the manhwa or try reading the novel! I promise you will not regret it in the slightest by the time you finish the 22nd floor.

Users who are viewing this thread