SSS-Class Revival Hunter

Bit of a rocky start but it gets good! Give more than the first chapter to decide if you like it, it's pretty gold.

the mc may be a pathetic sore loser but the execution is great and better than most of the manga and the jokes are funny
so i am down for this

This fucking madlad killed himself 4000 times to kill a hero who killed a chick.

Double-page supporter
13 chapter in and so far its good...

I read on the NU that this series had a bit of rocky start but eventually became better

@thathurt

To be fair, the reason i think the author did that is because innumerable plot holes would be formed with multiple 'regressor' skills existing, it could've very well destroyed the fabric of space itself with contradictory actions, lol.

Seems like Asura and Reaper competing, they should divide the chapters between odd/even amongst themself

Aggregator gang
I like both Asura and Reaper. They both do a good job and both have series I read. I'm not sure why they're fighting like this, I wish they would work some shit out between them but I mean I'm gonna read these chapters tho... Still, make love not war.

What are Asura and Reaper fighting about? Who can get the treasure to the ship captains the fastest?

Users who are viewing this thread