Dex-chan lover
yay thanks for the chapter!!!
damn he's scheming

p.s. asura scans quality > reaper scans quality for this series

Double-page supporter
tCmfBZy.jpg

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Ashisu maybe it's because he's still alive, or maybe it's because those murders occurred in the future/another timeline

Dex-chan lover
@bobthepusslayer : He murders people with high kill counts on sight, likely he tried to kill the Flame emperor and then got ganked as a result.

but still, the swordmaster has now a problem - he can
first: trust his own skill and distrust everyone else, what would get us to the beginning
second: trust the crusader and think about wether his skill could have been deceiving him
third: reveal his kill count skill and ask Kim Gong Ja about it - seems to most logical option to me, it explains his own behaviour and puts our mc in a tight spot and I don't know what kind of problems could arise if the other know this skill

Woohooooo, our boy is asking for an apology haha, great job ma man!!!
Thank you for the scanlation everyone!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Ashisu Might've been lost in translation, like if she said equivalent to murdered instead of killed, though even killed is I guess up to interpretation too.

There's also the factor the lie detector skill says "but what the target believes to be true may be objectively false" seems to imply whether it's deemed true or false is what the target believes, anyways, so him not believing his temporary suicide is killing someone would make it 'true', then.

Dex-chan lover
yeh, reading this again reminded me of how shitty the old man is

never really liked him

Users who are viewing this thread