SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

@dancur I believe he will keep the skills, but it is very fishy at the same time cause the knight from before said she could discern lies soo
when the same scenario happened then he could say he did murder them all out of murder

soooo yeahhh its tempting but

@kaitouk166
it is shit if your not like the MC cause there may be demerits but he can still restart anyways
also its not like the MC is powerful enough in strength anyways, he only has some OP skills

Double-page supporter
@dancur you...do realize that the rewind on death skill itself is something he copied after dying like a decade into the future right? His original skill only granted the skill of his killer on death, and nothing else, so he simply dies.

....shud I ship Gramps and MC? I know its probabl6 impossible that the author gonna do that...but....just for fun I guess....

This is probably to sow distrust. The Demon King or whatever doesn't need anyone to accept, it only needs to offer. Because no one will know who accepted or if anyone did, so they'll be splintered regardless and probably result in actual backstabbing by people thinking they're betraying someone who wanted to kill them when in fact they'd all be victims.

Not all of the top ten were present or at least shown in the chapters or named. So, the problem is that they are having Paladin interrogate everyone which severely wastes time when there's truly only like three people that need questioning. The top five are present plus Sword Saint plus Kim. That's seven people. So, only only one out of three could be the traitor because of the voice-activated commands.

This, by the way, means the individual in question was probably offered the reward last and killed the other two immediately after receiving it, assuming they were even near each other.

Just leaving this here as a guess, but what I think is that no one is actually apart of the demon king's army and the only reason it's there is for the top 10 to be suspicious of each other and anyone that chose it would be even more suspicious of everyone else

Grandpa Marcus, lol. I wished they could have kept this adorable sort of interaction again, but if mc dies, Marcus probably gonna treat him coldly again... sad.

Hmmm I wonder if that what happen in the previous time line with the black dragon and the flame emperor

Users who are viewing this thread