SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
The best part about his power is that even when someone dies, you know that unless they are a villain, they will be back at a later chapter

So... the start is a flashback? To the time he was killed by the knight-captain?

Also why panicking over the countess' death, just die within 24h and you'll be fine

Aggregator gang
I hope the drawback for his power become greater, because right now all I can think is “Well, unless he suddenly becomes retarded and doesn’t use his power he can just die and restart the day”

Anyone else feel like the MC went from useless to hyper competent too quickly? Feels like the story just skipped the character development and went straight to him being a confident chad with answers to every situation.

Oh my gad
this cliffhangerrrrr ugggghhhhhh I DEMAND A MASS RELEASE ! XD
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/nvphR-FDHCnwVuHMUvKnOBGec7fFD7aJ5EumpYCbCFg6P_GtF4NV7FPQvMG7Z1mr5rIN3FBZHBe8TaBn6_jP_7v2FKG1WtJlc81J5TU5mcQ44QJx4q9WOEr6qGnQ3H0OOKX3zEzXlxY3lEFupglya9waxrlRBIw09Ps

Aggregator gang
@hall3 not really though, he was never introduced properly in the first place after all. What we see at the start was only him being a jealousy scum with no "skill" (tower skill). Maybe he was a Harvard graduate, a super chess genius or whatever you can think of before that .

@Sweet_Seats Well now that you point it out I guess that is true. Do we know anything about the MCs life before the start of the story? Not that it really matters, character development isnt really the point of progression fantasy, but its kinda interesting how one can build a story without making the MC have any sort of backstory. Or maybe its there and I just forgot about it lol.

@Malte well he did it for 4 thousand something times already and doesn’t have any drawbacks, so I guess killing himself for the sake of turning back time isn’t greater than getting killed to get skills, which has drawbacks. And the guy in the beginning probably died a lot (only the reincarnation power is his) but he seemed fine continuing to die, so it probably doesn’t have that much drawbacks.

@EnaLikesThis The only drawback of him turning back time is the flashback. He relives the memories of those who killed him and it’s normally a fucked up memory that explains why they’re doing the things they did. Mc wasn’t affected cuz he killed himself, which doesn’t give him any flashbacks cuz there’s no point. The flashbacks also only apply to major characters since every goblin and monster he dies to will just give off meaningless flashbacks. The flashbacks make you pity the villains even more and gives a really good backstory for them. It also develops the mc in a way, makes him more “understanding”.

Fed-Kun's army
@ReRead He didn't receive flashbacks or punishments, since his level wasn't high enough to receive a penalty. The penalty only came into play after his level increased. Though idk what flashbacks he might have experienced has he killed himself. It could either be nothing, he would experience his trauma from the other timeline where the Flame Emperor killed him, or it could be from when he killed himself 1000s of times.

@Malte It was said that the drawback grows greater the stronger he gets or something. Before there was nothing, now he see's another's trauma. Maybe later, he will be put in their place in their trauma or something else, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
I caved and read the novel version. Now I have a cliffhanger in two different places.

Users who are viewing this thread