SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

e618b181bab7871d3a930a04244d9c6fdae766b92b443e7b06a68a3a22f403aa.png

Quite an emotional chapter. Of course, it was written this way to show what Kim Gong-ja would be losing should he choose to start over: the genuine respect and companionship of the world's strongest and most influential hunters. However, his faith and resolve to regain it all again and more is what's meant to strike a cord with the readers the most. I can't say that's particularly true for myself, but it's still very clearly well written.

Lol have you ever thought of what happens to others after he died? Imagine he says he has a plan and dies to that evil god and others are left behind with shocked faces lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
This isn’t even my favorite arc but I got emotional 🤧 seriously I highly recommend reading the LN, good shit

@KingMab I second this. The manhwa really does a good job depicting, but considering that the ln doesn't have visual aspects, just the words seem to hit harder in the sad parts when it's left to the reader's imagination. Gud shit.

@Debrandir do you know a place I can read the ln? I’ve already found a site but they have terrible translations, so should I just keep reading there or is there a better site?

Fed-Kun's army
@Bossaton I use this site https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/sss-class-suicide-hunter/

LN translations in general are a bit janky because of a difference in prose but I think it’s pretty readable

Man, that whole chapter was so wholesome it was so... how do you say hopeful. I love there team work despite the fact that they at the beginning doubted each other.

Dex-chan lover
HE'S DEAD! HE REALLY FUCKING DOING IT!
HAHAHAHA!!!

as a person who already finished orv's webnovel. i"ve developed trauma abt this kind of plot 😂

Users who are viewing this thread