SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

oh YEAHHHHH!!! Seeing this scene drawn is sublime! Just wait for the next few chapters for more epicness.
Also, the next arc is gonna be full of feels.

i can only imagine his death as him getting slapped mid air like a fly and dying

Fed-Kun's army
@HelpMePleaseImConfused

The next arc damn near made me cry, it’s so good. This whole series is really good I’m looking forward to seeing my favorite scenes drawn especially
MC’s final moments with the demon sect leader 😭

0.jpg

LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL. I didn't expect MC to do that in the first half. Gosh, so he must repeat it again? But let's see what skill will he get from the demon king.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo, holy shit, his sword skills are gonna become OP from doing this shit over again.

This is such a great manga, this chapter was hype.
desperately trying to stop myself from laughing at how he would die (getting slapped across the air like a bug pfft)

@bubumbubu the options he chooses from are random. Eg, If the monster has 10 skills, his options will be some random 5 of them. He can choose any one of them.

Fuck, thinking of what happens to the others after he dies makes me kinda sad. I'll just assume that the whole world bends when he dies, and it's not just an alternate reality, hence why fire emperor guy was alive up until mc got the power, despite having been killed many times

@sero_in_hiragana

it's not like in re-zero where each reality continues after death.
Based on novel, some constitutions understand his power and their reactions refer it as time reversal, instead of reality jump

Users who are viewing this thread