SSS-Class Suicide Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Wait, 'before 24 hours passes and I can't reverse it' bro? You literally demonstrated that you can go way more than 24 back with multiple stabs instead of one.

Dex-chan lover
SO THE DUDE ON THE COVER ART WAS NEVER THE FLAME EMPEROR AND WAS THIS RANDOM ASS DUDE?!?

ROFL

oof his skill is rly hardcore if he dont see names of the skills he have and just have to randomly choose from cards he see

Passive skills are the best wtf, you don't have to do anything and they just make you stronger by themselves.
Also, why is he trying to hurry up and get good skill, he has all the time in the world

the mc is an idiot, but im reserving judgement of the story since the concept is interesting. i cant really tell if its gonna be trash or if the author is actually attempting to provide a little character development further down the road- either way, right now i can say that the mc's best skill is whining lmao.

Wait, 'before 24 hours passes and I can't reverse it' bro? You literally demonstrated that you can go way more than 24 back with multiple stabs instead of one.
same thought i had, i think this is a plothole or something

Users who are viewing this thread