Stalkers - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - I Know Everything About You part 1

Double-page supporter
So This is the girl that started going out with the guy from the first 2 chapters. The one listing times stalked the first guy. the one sending the letters is certainly the creepy dude but it appears Stalker girl has switched targets.

Granitefish, I think it is less she switched targets and more she is trying to help. She was pretty clear in chapter 1 that she wanted to keep watching them to support their story and stuff. This dude comes in and throws the guys life into shambles and she definitely doesn't like that.

Dex-chan lover
So many twists!!!
This manga always tithers the edge of being a psychological horror...I wonder how they'll avoid going full-on horror next chapter...

P.S.: having gone back to refresh my memory, I only now realized that girl has been following that couple for a while...this makes her even scarier really

Dex-chan lover
What a plot twist! I did realize that the girl being stalked is the girlfriend of the first guy. And yes, I shipped the that first stalker girl with the first guy

Double-page supporter
SHE'S BACK!!!!! BEST STALKER MAKES HER ENTRANCE!! I wonder what she's gonna do~?

Also that creepy guy is the guy from the mc girl's job isn't he? He's deadmeat now lol

Dex-chan lover
The first Stalkers that make interact with the victim huh. and what more, that literally threaten and blackmail.
Don't know what she gonna do. Just take pictures and just report him will work

Users who are viewing this thread