Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 348

wait that guy at the end has good potential? I thought he was just another young master and not really special (but is decent....decent at political machinations (love that word)) but apparently he has talent?

and that "big sis" moment was cute, still unsure on this chick but i guess every harem needs a badbitch to balance out all those basicbitches our mc picks up along the way

@permisan

yeah the dude is extremely talented

He's the only desciple of the Divine Swordsman and was introduced as the "number one expert amongst the younger generation in the capital"

He also beat our dear MC back in the tomb/maze and only lost when Lin Hong (XingHe's sworn brother from chapter 5) got involved

I think the only 2 people of his generation who are stronger than him (that we know of) are XingHe and Lin Hong

However, it's funny that his master talks about how "outstanding and unmatchable" he is just before mentioning a dude who's younger and stronger than him

Supporter
"Hey gramps, I've pissed someone off who turned out to be stronger than me. Can you please send someone to kill him?"
"Shut the fuck up and get back to training, you entitled brat."

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed that the sword master didn't smack ling yu bellowing YOU FOOL! when he asked for a little backup...

😪

Users who are viewing this thread