Star Martial God Technique - Ch. 366

Dex-chan lover
Really silly tbh. All these chapters made her out to be wise n stuff just to do this?...
So much for living hundreds of years *shrug*

Dex-chan lover
yeah seriously if they get cornered and such because they fell for Bait then this series is even dumber than I thought it would be since like all these chapters making her look amazing as fuck being wise and OP only for her to be an idiot when it really matters would def kill the series for me

She needs to have a plan to why she went to the palaces , when it was clearly a trap .

made her out to b wise n stuff? look amazing as fuk being wise n OP? lmao it's your fault for misunderstanding in the first place no, u fell for the trap?

compare her to when mc's weaker n lack experience of course she'd b more amazing/wise n stronger, but she did mention she's injured n most likely lost a fight that's why she's in that pond recovering.. so if u really think about it: no she's not OP, she LOST to enemy/enemies.. and in these type of cultivation stories u should always assume there's always a higher stage of cultivation which will in turn make anyone "made out" to be looking OP an illusion. as for wise n stuff just to do this? doesn't matter, for some things in life ppl can actually do risky stuff coz they NEED to.

but hey ngl imo her mysteriousness n features r kinda alluring/sexy

Dex-chan lover
The more people drop the series, the more cute girls left for me. Simple math.

Users who are viewing this thread