Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends Spinoff - Ch. 2 - Childhood Friends Starting Today Spin-Off Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
lol a self piercer seems like a useful thing but surprised ppl wouldn't wanna go get it done at a proper store (then again i was never into piercings, tho i'm surprised they'd allow them to be sold to elementary students, assuming it's not from someone's older sister [tho i wouldn't consider it a 'symbol of adulthood' considering there are ppl that pierce their baby's ears but i imagine that's more uncommon in japan compared to the west lol])

i vaguely remember having 'magnetic' earrings at one point but i think i lost them

Dex-chan lover
lol a self piercer seems like a useful thing but surprised ppl wouldn't wanna go get it done at a proper store (then again i was never into piercings, tho i'm surprised they'd allow them to be sold to elementary students, assuming it's not from someone's older sister [tho i wouldn't consider it a 'symbol of adulthood' considering there are ppl that pierce their baby's ears but i imagine that's more uncommon in japan compared to the west lol])

i vaguely remember having 'magnetic' earrings at one point but i think i lost them
Of course they would sell them to Nono, she looks like mature adult after all 😀 but I do think she did got it from her or someone else's sister. Which would also explain why it's not done at the store, they could not want to take responsibility for elementary middle schooler, they're in middle school actually according to first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Of course they would sell them to Nono, she looks like mature adult after all 😀 but I do think she did got it from her or someone else's sister. Which would also explain why it's not done at the store, they could not want to take responsibility for elementary middle schooler, they're in middle school actually according to first chapter.
well, i wouldn't be surprised if japan was uptight about that like double checking for ID tho a piercer is relatively harmless compared to if she tried to buy a kitchen knife

i thought they were like 12/6th grade, tho i guess in some places that counts as part of 'middle school' versus elementary school, if not just like their 'first year' of middle school/being a teen/13 (tho i assumed if she were to buy it, it'd be at a general store versus a place that specifically offers piercings tho idk if japan has any stores similar to Claires which i think you could get them pierced for 'free' but you still had to buy earrings lol)

i vaguely remember insisting my dad taking me to the mall for it b/c he said he was gonna use a knife, idk if he was just trolling me b/c it was like first grade or b/c he grew up in poor conditions before we moved to america lol, tho i ended up losing my earrings and never bothered repiercing it, if you look closely i think there's still a mark but the hole's long closed up haha

Dex-chan lover
Maybe shaking her head around like a wet dog drying itself off wasn't the best idea.
hopefully they weren't too pricey to replace tho considering clipons are 'fake' to begin with i'd assume they'd have it in a more 'snug' setting so stuff like that doesn't happen, given most ppl take trains everywhere and you'd think the movement from a train would also affect it haha

Users who are viewing this thread