Stepmother's Friends - Ch. 26

Ah another chapter for another of my favo manga thanks 😄
Also Nayeon = best girl 😍

Man poor Yumi. If her husband can't satisfy her than he must have weak/low stamina. MC better use this exercise trial to build up his stamina to satisfy Yumi.

Dex-chan lover
"Nah bitch, how about this: if you dont answer me your friend gonna hear about how you've been fucking her stepson. And you wont get any of this anymore regardless of her reaction, only Yumi will."

Dex-chan lover
Man this MC don't know how to blackmail or is too "pure" he knows about her past "job". Also i change my mind, didn't know Yumi is that nympho, i don't want MC to die unless after building his stamina he gonna be fine with it, Nayeon is going up in my ranking, seems like she rly care for MC but i still want to see some stepmother action, I rly like her face.

400 kg Deadlift is borderline impossible, there are maybe 50 recorded cases of people lifting that. I've been frequenting the gym and was able to lift 160 or 170 once, even my friend who has been lifting for 6 or 7 years now, continuously, and is ripped as fuck, can barely do 250 kg

@ShionSinX @HejtiIf he was going to do that he would have just blackmailed her from the beginning about her past life for sex instead of playing the sympathy card or confront his dad about his stepmom's past as well, as he's stated before when confronted with those options in past chapters. The kids horny, not a douche so to Hejtif's point he's in the latter pure category and not the dumb former. 😛 Plus his stepmother would probably shut down all his sex options with her friends in the future, not let him pick and choose if he revealed what happened 😅

Dex-chan lover
If a 3p happens MC won't be able to have kids anymore as he'll drained so hard that his balls won't be able to produce seen anymore..... ( at least that'd be in reality but in hentai every men's balls are producing as much semen as the instagrammers post a photo in a month...)

*yep I concede that it's a weird comparison xD

Users who are viewing this thread