Kimi wo Tsumugu - Ch. 4 - Book 4

Dex-chan lover
Man them lesbian sex gone crazy
Well it was obvious from the start that this is not going to have a happy end, but still, it was bittersweet that they are still together, even tho the role are now reversed with Chise now acting as the one with the humanity in it while Tsumugi become a zombie acting on instinct
Man there is no happy ending in Zombieland

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did drinking her blood turn her back to normal or something?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did drinking her blood turn her back to normal or something?
it's a diary readback, both are all but dead and gone, one is just more stable because she had an actual human restraining parts of her zombie instincts, the other one is now gone and has none of that...and considering we have seen from the little girl what happens when they dont eat humans at all, they are still on a short timeframe

Banned
Yep, ain't gonna finish this after what happened last chapter. Not gonna do it. I know what will happen. They both will be zombies or some shit or one of them dies. Nope.

Edit: I speedread it. I cope by thinking that she will remember how to stitch. Fuck this author.

Last edited:
Bitter sweet ending, still, i think the story conveys their beautiful relationship nicely. Thank you for the translation.

At the end, Tsumugi's eyes changed from dead emotionless to shining eyes like Chise when she saw the inside of the sewing kit. Maybe she gained a little bit of consciousness like her.

Users who are viewing this thread