Story of a "Jobless" Champion and a Princess Who Together Find Their Happiness - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for retranslating this, it's a blessing being able to actually understand what's going on in the first part.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for retranslating this, it's a blessing being able to actually understand what's going on in the first part.
I think you have the two mixed: it's the most recent that's a mangled mess, not the old one...

Dex-chan lover
I think you have the two mixed: it's the most recent that's a mangled mess, not the old one...
I mostly appreciate that this translation makes it clear that the Princess was a "Hero" and didn't have a Hero

Dex-chan lover
I mostly appreciate that this translation makes it clear that the Princess was a "Hero" and didn't have a Hero
Again, you seem to be quite confused about who written what, and what does that mean. Chapter 9 ended with a single sentence in the whole page: "She is a hero". Pretty clear if you ask me. Chapter 10 starts by elaborating on it, saying that people are bestowed with a job at birth, that this job is random and that it is almost impossible to change; it then explains that, despite the appearance of prestige the "hero" job has, the "gift" she was given was actually full of thorns, and she had to act cunningly in order to survive.
How do you get that "she have a hero" from all of that, is beyhond me.

Dex-chan lover
bro these tls are awful compared to the original groups lmao I can't even tell what anyone is saying

Group Leader
To be fair I had to go to the novel for help on this part because the wording was a mess (especially since I do MTL). Part of the explanation is refering to a 2nd hero which is where the rumor the King heard came from. What the King doesn't know is that this "other" hero(Not Lilac) had in fact become a traitor so he assumes everything is fine and that Lilac won't betray him. believe me when I say it took me hours to figure this whole section out on my version. :ROFLMAO:

I'm just sad the group that took over seems to actually be worse than my MTL. >_> I honestly don't know what to say about that but I can't keep up with a group flying solo so meh. lol

Users who are viewing this thread