Story of a Small Senpai in My Company

Contributor
Yes, this has a serialization. It's been serialized online for 6 months now.

I was honestly confused as to what to do with this when it began, since the content seems different from the Twitter version. But I didn't fully know for sure. However, now that I see that it's getting it's own official volume release on October 30th, I decided to make this page.

...god, I hope this doesn't complicate things too badly.

Contributor
@CrynoZephyr It's been out for a couple of months - you can get the volume raws digitally from AmazonJapan via the link or on other sites.

I wonder how much this serialized version differs. Maybe seeing how they became so close?

Dex-chan lover
So what the difference is between this and the other version??

Fed-Kun's army
For those of you who don’t know, Story of a Small Senior In My Company has like 2 different versions. The first is where the women in the cover married to the mc, and the second is where they are instead co workers. I’m guessing that this right here is the serialized version of manga #2. There’s like 65 chapters on mangadex, so check it out if your curious.

Dex-chan lover
joey said that the serialized one is good.
btw, will this get obligatory "dammit joey" or not ?

Fed-Kun's army
can someone explain to me the which series to start first which is second etc

Dex-chan lover
So is this the continuation of the pre Serialization or a separate part of the story

Double-page supporter
Her head is bigger than her torso, she has no chin, her face is squished into the bottom 1/3rd of her head, and her breasts are completely out of proportion with her body. She's like some sort of freakish half-chibi. Honestly just disturbing.

Wait the previous one pre serialization, and it have over 50 chapters!?!?
Looks like diabetes ain't leaving me anytime soon

Don't be fooled by the cover guys [ik you won't but I got fooled] this's pure fluff

Users who are viewing this thread