Story of a Succubus and an Angel who swapped bodies - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think that the succubus should have gotten the pointy ears instead of the angel, something about them really doesn't give feeling of "purity" or "Holiness".

Edit: Actually, I didn't even notice the succubus had pointy ears until after writing the comment and taking another look - I was too distracted by the angels ears. So I guess I think the Angel should have normal ears.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think that the succubus should have gotten the pointy ears instead of the angel, something about them really doesn't give feeling of "purity" or "Holiness".

Edit: Actually, I didn't even notice the succubus had pointy ears until after writing the comment and taking another look - I was too distracted by the angels ears. So I guess I think the Angel should have normal ears.
To be fair in depending on the interpretation there aren't that many differences between angels and demons. Lucifer is a fallen angel and outside of his wings, his appearance wasn't that different. Do believe there are many interpretations which has angels and demons essentially be the same thing, just that their alignments are vastly different.

Users who are viewing this thread