Strawberry Fields Once Again - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Love Dreams

Thanks for the translation I’m so happy to see this series truly picked up again

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she was actually rejected so she went back to when she was younger to get with her? Am I correct?

Dex-chan lover
@ym824 not just that, but it also seems like she came back to prevent some kind of tragedy as well. It’s definitely not just about relationship stuff.

Looks like the reason behind her travelling to the past is kinda complicated than I thought it would be...

oww...i see..this is getting really interesting..she was rejected but she really loves Akira huh..and she's trying to rewrite the past coz of "something that happened".. im not getting fluffy stuff but yeah,i like this

so did she die? and did the brother go back and time to and does he also know pure went back in time i guess only time will tell

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I can't wait until we find out what the hell is going on. Why do I have the feeling that this is going to turn out like a yuri version of Steins;Gate?

Double-page supporter
wait" is this not her first time going back in time to save akira??

Dex-chan lover
*Looks at the tags*
*Doesn't see [tragedy]*
*Looks at the tags again*

... I'm gonna go ahead and trust y'all on this... 😐

Reminds me of 12 Monkeys.

Someone that spends too much time in another timeline will at some point be unable to tell which timeline is the original one.

Users who are viewing this thread