Strawberry Fields Once Again - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Love Test

finally,Akira realizes it.. Please dont hurt Pure this time ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ

Thank you so much..

GAH I CAN ALREADY PRACTICALLY FEEL THE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE IM GONNA TAKE IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS! 👁👄👁

Dex-chan lover
The hell why I have a bad feeling about this manga
I'm so scary that I have a feeling that this manga will gone depressing with its drama and maybe gonna lead into sweet bad ending
I just hope that I was wrong

MD@Home
@mynameisneens @FreezeBlue

A bit of a spoiler but
the series ends with their wedding (and these are heavy spoilers)
but basically Ruri wants to turn back time to save their mother from dying and hopes to continue a “happy family life” but of course this plan is shit, cause meddling with the timeline is ruining the chances of Akita and Pure becoming lovers

@bkre as long as the ending gets there (which i am so glad that is gonna happen) i can finally let go of the breath i’ve been holding because i was anxious if it ended up being a tragedy LOL thank you

Dex-chan lover
Yeees! Finally! Gay awakening xD Thank you and can't wait for next update :D

thanks for the chapter! I really love how things develop slowly each chapter. It's actually pretty satisfying and captivating at the same time.

Well even if the whole 'I'm your wife from the future' thing is a mere imagination, but the fact about Pure-san's affections to Akira are real then just do it and actually this time, make sure to grasp the feelings and be together, both of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread