Strawberry Fields Once Again

Double-page supporter
I know this is a light-hearted comedy, but I can't help envisioning the ending of this being some tragic thing where Pure in the future is on her deathbed and Akira is wishing that she had met Pure sooner or something.

That probably has more plotholes than I can imagine, but writing time travel stories is hard after all.

Power Uploader
I swear to god, if we get some "Re:Marina"-style ending for this, I'm going to flip my shit

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus
I can picture how things are going to be in the future ?, akira is the one that is dying or has died in the future, that is why she said to pure it would have been better to know her since before, maybe from the same illness her mother had, and her brother is most likely working on a cure for it, couldn't made it before she died and later pure was able to time travel. Please don't be like that.

Contributor
Unfortunately it violates a lot of time travel paradoxes.

Nonetheless I do enjoy time travel stuff. + it's shoujo ai!

Dex-chan lover
Rather than a time-travel story, it seems like Pure is far from a healthy girl. Could be that she's psychotic and possibly suffering from a heart-related condition. I can see this going towards an ending where Pure dies and Akira has to part with another person she loves. I have my reservations about this story, it has been using a lot of boring tropes, but it has done a few interesting things too. I hope someone picks it up.

Group Leader
Series got licensed by Yen Press. Please purchase their official version and support them, thanks!
https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1279168043474698242

It's been 2 years???? DJFHDKJFHKDJFHDF HOW LONG WAS I SLEEPING??? To think it's been a long time, I'm surprised as how I was reading this one and keep on updated until one day I stopped since the translations has stopped.

I always wondered why it was not being translated. It now has an English volume! The second one is in March of 2021 ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
yatta~ glad someone picked this up..thank you so much Japan Standard..

Users who are viewing this thread