Strawberry Parfait OneeLoli Yuri Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Jiyuu he no Toubou / Flight to Freedom - Itou Hachi

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or has Itou Hachi works being getting darker lately?...

Dex-chan lover
Itou Hachi's work have always had a dark tinge to them. Some where more obvious than other but it's fairly normal for their work to not be just lolicon fluff. This one was pretty interesting, would have liked it better if they gave us more information on the whole setting, but making it this way leaves a lot of room to interpretation. Tbh initially I thought that they were both dead at the end considering the world had already gone to shit, but who knows.

Thanks for translating this one!

I kinda want to hear more about the Little sister.
This is Dark.
Itou Hachi Always Have at least dark tinge in his manga.

Group Leader
I'm starting to genuinely worried about Itou Hachi-sama. Like, I know there's always some darkness in her works and I always thought that because she liked it. But somehow, with this chapter I feel like she's not conveying her love for dark stories, but her own darkness.

...or maybe I'm just shocked Itou Hachi-sama made a platonic Oneeloli, lol

To think that this would receive another update... The Yuri Gods bless us with oneeloli once more

KZO

Dex-chan lover
One of the most interesting settings from this author. I feel like the only reason it didn't go romantic right away (besides the little sister thing) is that the loli wasn't as naive as they usually are.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Itou Hachi should stick with the cute and/or slightly unnerving onee-loli. Stories like this and the one with the oni buying a girl to eat just really clash with the art style too much to enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread