Succubus Tamer no Isekai Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Regarding TLs, DeepL works better for me than chatgpt. Gpt is just not consistent enough for me, and it always make the translation sound extremely formal in english.

The only upside to using google tho is the significantly vaster option of languages but it’s useless beyond a 5-min quickie.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing this “family”, bet they’ll more likely to blame it all on MC anyway by saying he’s a demon collaborator/spy/king.

Dex-chan lover
Regarding TLs, DeepL works better for me than chatgpt. Gpt is just not consistent enough for me, and it always make the translation sound extremely formal in english.

The only upside to using google tho is the significantly vaster option of languages but it’s useless beyond a 5-min quickie.
I find it best to use as many sources as you can and cross-reference.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing this “family”, bet they’ll more likely to blame it all on MC anyway by saying he’s a demon collaborator/spy/king.
They surely would, with that personality we’ve seen so far ^^;

Last edited:
Group Leader
Hey, I tried to reach out to u on discord, but it seems my message couldn't get through.. :v

Thanks for the chapter thou

Double-page supporter
Hey, I tried to reach out to u on discord, but it seems my message couldn't get through.. :v

Thanks for the chapter thou
It did! I just hadn't checked haha.
Glad you're enjoying it!

Regards,
Lectonal

Dex-chan lover
Heya, does this have series have web novel? I really want to read ahead butt i could find was the comic raw

Double-page supporter
Heya, does this have series have web novel? I really want to read ahead butt i could find was the comic raw
As far as I'm aware, the series doesn't have a web novel. Nor a light novel, for that fact...

If you want to read ahead, it seems the manga raws are the only option, although they mightn't make much sense if you don't know Japanese.

Thanks for the question!

Regards,
Lectonal.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, even if my father and brother plotting to make me killed ( by throwing me outside where monsters is practically all over the place ) I would still save them. I am a saint isn't it ?

Dex-chan lover
so from what i gathered, the mc is the hero reborn and all the monsters in the area inherently fear his presence. so since his birth they have remained mostly docile towards the town until now when they started feeling his presence removed from what they probably consider a fully stocked pantry.

Dex-chan lover
so from what i gathered, the mc is the hero reborn and all the monsters in the area inherently fear his presence. so since his birth they have remained mostly docile towards the town until now when they started feeling his presence removed from what they probably consider a fully stocked pantry.
Actually, no mention about being reborn. The MC here is just talented.
Which makes the “Isekai” keyword in the title questionable, because so far (even in the raw) this is not an isekai story.

The taming ability is his family’s skill through generations. But his father and brother never trained themselves since they can just use him as tool. They underestimated the monster threat there (since there’s never any attack) and disposed him because he’s no longer needed.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, no mention about being reborn. The MC here is just talented.
Which makes the “Isekai” keyword in the title questionable, because so far (even in the raw) this is not an isekai story.

The taming ability is his family’s skill through generations. But his father and brother never trained themselves since they can just use him as tool. They underestimated the monster threat there (since there’s never any attack) and disposed him because he’s no longer needed.
actually there was mention of the hero in chapter 2. more specifically they said the hero will come from the arkane family. whether that's through reincarnation or not is irrelevant since the point of that statement is to tell the readers that the mc is the hero.

Users who are viewing this thread