Suenagaku Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

BXP

I didn't realize this is from the same mangaka as Mizutama Honey boy until I saw them in the background lol. I'm impressed Nanao is still in Japan 😂.

Thanks for the update!!
I like it how the author give their other manga characters an appearance (mizutama honey boy and Gendai Mahoutsukai no Okiniiri)😆

Lol I thought the background characters looked too well drawn. But I don't recognize most of them except for Mizutama.

I suspected that the bear looked like Hikaru 😂
Such a cute chapter!

All the cameos absolutely make this chapter for me. <3 A lot of them are from her oneshots. And also just an adorable chapter!

@BXP, that's because they are still in high school, Sengoku is using her uniform and Nanao siblings that appeared in this chapter are still young

BXP

@zywxky ohhh, that's true. The children were familiar to me, but I didn't recognize them! And I ended up not paying attention to their clothes... Of course Nanao wouldn't be so "well behaved" if he had already graduated lol

Dex-chan lover
Gosh; I love the cameo appearances of the Mizutama characters XDDD The first one I felt seemed familiar was actually Manabu Nanao and then I realized that Sengoku and her bf are standing right next him XDDD

Contributor
The cameos of characters from Sensei's previous works though. I miss Bear Bear TT___TT

Users who are viewing this thread