Suginami Toubatsu Koumuin: Dungeon Kinmu no Hitobito - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.1 - Volume 1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Bro I haven’t seen d.gray man in actual years and this is the first thing I see of it. Is it still on hiatus or has it actually ended properly?

Contributor
Are these the last extras? Well, I'm glad the comments came back before the scanlation completely ended, I guess. Thank you for your work! This manga really felt closer to that Senyuu style humor than some of Haruhara's other serialized works. But I guess that's why he changed it, cause those series are still going. That's fine though. Senyuu still exists and I can just read that

Still, this world was pretty interesting. I would have liked to see more of it. Ah well, such is the fate of series in Jump magazines

Group Leader
Are these the last extras? Well, I'm glad the comments came back before the scanlation completely ended, I guess. Thank you for your work! This manga really felt closer to that Senyuu style humor than some of Haruhara's other serialized works. But I guess that's why he changed it, cause those series are still going. That's fine though. Senyuu still exists and I can just read that

Still, this world was pretty interesting. I would have liked to see more of it. Ah well, such is the fate of series in Jump magazines
Thank you for reading! We still have the volume extras for remaining three volumes to go, as well as a few other special omake chapters from other places. Suginami isn’t over yet! (just… almost over. 😭)

Users who are viewing this thread