Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 62 - Jeong Surim's Older Sister 3

Double-page supporter
can't wait for it to upload, this is the best progression we've seen in the entire series

Group Leader
Honestly I wish mangadex would handle new uploaders better. This delay is annoying

Dex-chan lover
@acs87 Bitch you only upload hentai i will be by to check it later but you can get them to uplaod for oyu

Double-page supporter
I really hope she actually replaces the wallpaper, black mold is not to be ignored

gotta love chapter reuploads only for it to still not be available otl

is a Reindeer
VIP
@acs87 Blame the people who used freedom of upload to spam advertisements to other aggs on every popular series we had lol

is a Reindeer
VIP
@rokegle135 Regularly throughout the start of this year and last year. The approval queue itself is only like 4 months old.

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that if @Plykiya or Surim's big sis saw some of the pictures of Hooni I have seen on the internet, their heads would explode.

@DeOneChester

I propose you a counter:

Two shotas x one Tomboy Onee-san

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane We must go further for the sake of science.

Reverse herem: Onee x shota edition

Tomgirl shota, sad shota, tanned shota, cheerful shota...the possibilities are endless

Oh my god she is so cuteeeee
I was reading this chapters on Lezhin and i wasn't understand anything lol
I love her, I wish hooni loves her too :(

Dude if Huni gets with Soorim's sis she'll straight clobber his bullies lol. everyone needs a strong cute boxer gf

Group Leader
@rokegle135 ok lol. I haven’t uploaded anything for a year idk why you mention it

@Plykiya Oh I know. I was gonna suggest allow members from group upload but I noticed this group is not locked. I’m not sure how but I’m just hoping somehow the delays/spam are cut down so mangadex can resume being a platform for actual scanlators.

Users who are viewing this thread