Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 64 - The Person Named Kim Jae Hoon 1

Aggregator gang
I admit that title is the first time I ever made any form of laugh at this....

Dex-chan lover
He protecc, but he also attacc

@Mewples The joke where he tried to kill himself by
turning on a fan in his room after sealing all the cracks with duct tape
makes me laugh every time I think about it

Aggregator gang
@Tamerlane Why you bringing that up? The only thing I ever laughed at is full simp title achieved ....did I comment on the wrong one?
Thats real though, the places In Korea and China (Well must of Asia) are so humid with heat that the use of a fan makes the small boxed room they live in act like a microwave and cook people from the inside....it’s a real fear in thoose countries but is treated like superstition though but one followed
regardless how it’s looked at, I think where he comes from would treat it as bad taste

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples I thought that was a misconception common in Korea, but not actually true. Here's the wikipedia article on it

Also, I should clear up that I thought by "I admit that title is the first time I ever made any form of laugh at this..." you meant THIS series, not this chapter. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, I can finally know what they say, months reading it in Korean in Lezhin was painful, thanks for the translation
I really love Jaehoon he is my second favorite character, it hurts that he got carried away by his fear

Aggregator gang
@Tamerlane It’s superstition over there, people are not going to stop taking precautions over it....Though deaths like that has happened alledgedly, the fan moves the hot air so it’s difficult to breath and makes it impossible to wake up or something besides I think it’s more about apartments that are hot with direct sunlight or something

Yeah I do mean in this series, the events in this story just seem common and I was wondering if they had the comedy tag ironically

I know that's Jaehoon's character and that's where the comedy is. But seriously, he should have known if he helped Hooni, ofc the bullies might also target him. At this point, he's just confusing Hooni "does he wanna befriend me or not?"

Not that i don’t like what it is now but I thought that this was a suiside Comic NOT THAT I DONT LIKE WHAT IT IS NOW, WHAT IT IS NOW IS EXTREMELY CUTE AND I LOVE IT

Users who are viewing this thread