Suicide Girl - Ch. 32 - Mother's Love and a Happy Kiss

Dex-chan lover
A new one shot huh? Can't say Nakayama doesn't work hard

This site already has this listed as complete and mangaupdates says this ended at 10 volumes so we're probably headed towards the end this arc by chapter 40.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translations/upload. Wait what volume are we currently in if this ends at Volume 10?

Dex-chan lover
ouch I was hoping this would end up being a roughly 12 volume series do to all of the plot threads that were present. But knowing that I guess I can just sit back and enjoy the best girls throwing hands.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations!
A new one-shot in Jump+, huh? I'll definitely check it out!

I've heard of the name Ixtab before, in a manga about assassin girls inheriting the names of death goddesses and psychopomps from around the world (Izanami, Sekhmet, Ixtab, Valkyrie, etc.) , but for the life of me I can't remember its name.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Luv' me Luna
Luv' me Kirari
Luv' me Manten
Luv' me Akane
'Ate Phobias (not racist just don' like em)

Simple as

Banned
Just a heads up for anyone that thinks this is yuri or will end in yuri. Dont get your hopes up. Tag is highly misleading.

Fed-Kun's army
Just a heads up for anyone that thinks this is yuri or will end in yuri. Dont get your hopes up. Tag is highly misleading.
Thank you for the warning. Saw the tag and the volume cover and got really confused

Banned
Could you tell me how it ends?
iirc she gets him out of the claws of the menhera angel and they get back their precious daily life. I just skipped through it because i stopped caring but that is the gist of it.

Users who are viewing this thread