Suicide Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
Good news everyone! This week we got a package assignment to Memen Tomori City! A beautiful destination know for its dazzling turistic spots, friendly citizens and famous celebrities. It sure is a lively place to visit and live in!
Happy holidays!! I got myself some treats for my pets. What did you get?

Remember to join the conversation: https://discord.gg/4HMaR8MDZR

Dex-chan lover
Wish they'd made a simurgh reference with that green-banded broodsac lady over there. She's the best endbringer.

@AvailPale Like 20 retro games, probably worth not much more than that in Euros because they knew thriftiness is my fetish.

Honestly, I hope the small phobia becomes a pet, but chances are it's probably going to be some sort of trap to fuck everything up for the girls. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Save your husbando!

(Also, the tree thing's a reference to the fate of everyone who commits violence against themselves in the divine comedy. Blame Dante.)

Dex-chan lover
Never would I have expected Manten to be this CUTE. Though even her cute is a bit creepy.

Dex-chan lover
It wouldn't be mahou shoujo without an evil familiar.

Also personally not a fan of vertical text, but there's a lot of cases here where it wouldn't be possible to have horizontal text so I get the struggle of the TLs/editors.

I swear if you go full Da Vinci and use mirror text-

JK thanks for the translation :D

I don't know what it is but the writer of the series always hooks me with his or her work. The art amazing but thanks

have to be given to the heroes who make the reading possible Ms. or Mr. translator thank you very much hahaha

amazing work. Happy holiday

Group Leader
hey I do like vertical text, just getting used to it is really nice lol

Aggregator gang
Small felling that their pet phobia will become a harpy later.(And maybe become something different then a phobia).

Users who are viewing this thread