Suicide Girl - Vol. 8 Ch. 29 - Before Midnight

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up, and good job on the typesetting! There are a couple of awkwardly phrased sections in the second half, but nothing major, and I could eventually figure out what was meant.

E.g.
  • 'My Kirai-sama components decreasing after not seeing her for a day...make me turn no good, after all' - I'm guessing this is meant to be something like 'My "Kirai-sama energy" is going to run out after not seeing her all day...I'll become useless at this rate'

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this up, and good job on the typesetting! There are a couple of awkwardly phrased sections in the second half, but nothing major, and I could eventually figure out what was meant.

E.g.
  • 'My Kirai-sama components decreasing after not seeing her for a day...make me turn no good, after all' - I'm guessing this is meant to be something like 'My "Kirai-sama energy" is going to run out after not seeing her all day...I'll become useless at this rate'
Thank you! And yes, I apologize for the awkward phrasing! I struggled especially with that one line. I'm glad it was somewhat understandable, at the very least. The original sentence doesn't use "energy", but "components", and I wanted to stick to the original lines as much as possible, which made me mess up here and there trying to match it properly.

If there are any other particularly confusing sentences, please tell me so I can try (at least) to clear them up. (I'll use your suggestion and change "components" to "energy", so it's more understandable...! Thank you!)

Thanks so much for the chapter! The translation seemed fine to me. Thanks for picking this series back up!

Aggregator gang
Is this the start of more regular updates?

Also please tell me that girl's love tag that was added isn't indicative of the rest of the series because I don't like yuri and I like the male love interest more.
how did you read this when all the main girls have an almost like romantic interest in kirari, sure its in a comedic manner sometimes, but its still there Open your mind

Users who are viewing this thread