Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 31 - Perhaps She Is a Good Woman...

Okay so the boss is a bit creepy. However I just want to point out some things. coming from the pov of an American. So here in the states prostitution is genuinely very dangerous for the individuals selling in large part due to the illicit nature and the inability to seek help for violence or abuse. It's a factor that has made them highly favored targets by serial killers. So from my pov I can't help but at least appreciate the idea these ladies are in a safe controlled environment where help can be on the way instantly.

Two cents outttt.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the two are talking to eachother again and sharing a moment, that's nice.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

@Squigle Also American perspective here and I completely agree. As long as there is disclosure of cameras and monitoring prior to booking with any of the girls, and some kind of rules for conduct shared, this is actually preferable to me because of the safety concerns. Sex work can be a dangerous industry, and this oversight is in my opinion the best and most immediate way to mitigate that risk.

Not only for the girls’ safety, but... it could also be a perk to the exhibitionist crowd. 😘

Supporter
Is it weird that I am more interested in the plot than the sexy time? I really want to know how they will resolve this.

@anilolita nah, I'm in that crowd and I still want things to go on my terms, with hidden cameras you have zero control of what happens with the recording. Trust me, I've seen that part of the internet (and on a lighter note, have a blooper reel from my CCTV)

Users who are viewing this thread