Suki desu Suzuki-kun!! - Vol. 14 Ch. 66

Thanks for picking this up! Dang, I almost forgot about this. I assume this is the last chapter?

SaggoGuilty There is a total of 87Chapters in this manga. I will work on it as much as possible to get these upload quickly. Hopefully, I can get them out once a week since I'm just a one person scanlator xD

@ikiru0514
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
I don't even remember, when I started this manga and how long I've waited for it to be updated... you have no idea just how happy I am right now, seeing a new chapter being translated xD

That's being said, thank you so much for picking this up!!

@ikiru0514
I love you so much!!!! I was always always ALWAYS hoping someone would pick this up!!! I really appreciate this!!!! This was one of the first mangas I started reading and so I was pretty down when it was dropped. So thank you so much to translating this!!!! This sweet comedic romance is so priceless! Totally worth every year I waited!!!

Thanks a lot! I always hoped someone would pick this back up. Just translate at your own pace, don't feel pressured by other people, anything is better than having to wait a few more years. Thanks again!

Thanks so much for the chap!!!! Finally Chihiro and Shinobu are together!!! A big thanks to @ikiru0514 for picking up this manga and translating this chap and hopefully future chaps as well. I love love this manga, especially would love to see the progress of my fav couple (“chinobu”) Keep up the great job :)

Users who are viewing this thread