Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 107

Group Leader
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO
c6e

Dex-chan lover
Reading through the pages, I was hoping for it, but when it came... I did one of those solo-clap-in-excitement-things.. so hard that my hands hurt while typing this.

Gah, I love this series and those two.. I already want a follow up just following their lives lmao

Dex-chan lover
This is peak romcom ending writing. First you make sure all your readers have heartburn coming out their ears...

Dex-chan lover
This is like waterboarding levels of sugar Jesus Christ I thought I was going to drown in cuteness and happy emotions.

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: :win: :thumbsup: :lewd:Let's goooooooooooooooooooo they've done it in their first year of junior highschool eyooo...i really thought this gonna end with just on the cheeks and some lewd handholding but damn i didn't expect that. Now they've really need to make an after story now, i cannot accept this to end like this :meguuusad:
sf6j7s6lo3ec1.jpeg
They are in their 3rd year of junior high. They just got results back of their HighSchool entrance exams.

Dex-chan lover
At this moment I'm so happy that I've stayed with manga despite the sub-par adaptation.

Let it sail.

Users who are viewing this thread