Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
A nice manga that keep making me scream internally as to how adorable they both are. Hoping the author draws their adult version married someday.

Double-page supporter
What a beautiful ending, there’s always something bittersweet about this Mangaka endings I will admit.

Dex-chan lover
Man... I put off reading this chapter for 3 days because I couldn't handle the thought of this manga being gone, but now I've read it and I'm crying a little :qq:

Goodbye you two, I'll miss you. I doubt anything will be able to fill the hole left in my heart :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh it's over. This was definitely one of the greats.

The last two chapters had me in tears, but I'm glad it ended happy.. and while I'd love to see more, these two don't need any BS highschool drama that keeps those kind of series going, they're just too adorable for it. Failing at thinking of the right words ahaha.

Either or.. hope there's more from the author, I love their stories.

Dex-chan lover
End of an era.
Good bye, and thank you for all the fish :thumbsup:
I think you mean:

SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish.jpg

It’s been so long since I’ve been keeping up with this manga and to see it finally end feels so wonderful, back then when I thought it would never be picked up again, you came in and saved it thank you for translating and finishing this manga. This is a truly diabetic manga I love a lot

It's been 6 years since I read this... I joined Mangadex specifically for this Manga and now it has ended... Now I miss the feeling of checking the manga every week for updates ww...

Double-page supporter
What a journey this has been and what a beautiful ending aswell.

Thank you for the TL till the end.

Users who are viewing this thread