Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 104

Double-page supporter
even though the anime is horrendous God bless this manga 🙏
history really repeats itself XD , the comments for those chapters where all a mix of love and hate comments , but after volume 8 it all changed , and for the better

Dex-chan lover
so... why aren't they aiming for the same high school?

this and that...
eiPAQeD.png

ps: are they aiming for toudai? (is that still a thing?)

Dex-chan lover
Have people not read like the last 10 chapters? One of the focuses of this arc is that Mie is going to a nearby girl's school and Komura is going to a nearby co-ed school.

Double-page supporter
so... why aren't they aiming for the same high school?

this and that...
eiPAQeD.png

ps: are they aiming for toudai? (is that still a thing?)
can't really explain it other than , different interests , what i like is that they both fear that the other may feel bothered and that goes for both sides as well as being supportive but not to a point where it's unbearable if you understand what i mean

P.S: what's a toudai ?

also best moment imo :
Screenshot_from_2023-09-22_01-25-11.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, actually I wanted to ask if next chapters isn't last. At least that is what I've heard.

Every volume lately has had six chapters, with about twenty pages each. so about 120-130 pages per volume, which is pretty standard.
In other words, there's three chapters left.

...Unless this series suddenly got incredibly crazy sales from the anime (which is apparently fairly popular in japan) and they had to make a sequel or continuation.
Gosh, wouldn't that be crazy.

Double-page supporter
Every volume lately has had six chapters, with about twenty pages each. so about 120-130 pages per volume, which is pretty standard.
In other words, there's three chapters left.

...Unless this series suddenly got incredibly crazy sales from the anime (which is apparently fairly popular in japan) and they had to make a sequel or continuation.
Gosh, wouldn't that be crazy.
possibly and i hope it does , the studio did actually do a great adaptation of it and i hope they make a season 2 , cause a lot of my favorite mangas already ended , love is war ended , horimiya ended , nagatoro is reaching its end :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread