Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 110.5 - Volume 12 Extras

Dex-chan lover
what was wrong with the anime?
I don't know what the person you quoted thought, but the opening sequence gave me 3D sickness and I had to give up on watching it. Not what you'd expect from an anime based on a cute and fluffy manga. The art style wasn't all that great either from what I saw, which wasn't a whole lot.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
The first episode of the anime was the only one that was like that

I don't know what the person you quoted thought, but the opening sequence gave me 3D sickness and I had to give up on watching it. Not what you'd expect from an anime based on a cute and fluffy manga. The art style wasn't all that great either from what I saw, which wasn't a whole lot.
That was literally just the first bit of episode 1. This never happens again.

Dex-chan lover
That was literally just the first bit of episode 1. This never happens again.
And how was I supposed to know that it wouldn't before the rest of the series aired? I'm not going to continue watching something that makes me physically ill. I also wasn't impressed with the parts that weren't making me feel like I was going to vomit, so I'm not interested in watching it.

And I'm not exaggerating here, it caused a very strong nausea reaction in me. I had to stop watching, lay down and take some anti-nausea meds to avoid vomiting. It hit me as badly as trying to play a FPS game would.

And how was I supposed to know that it wouldn't before the rest of the series aired? I'm not going to continue watching something that makes me physically ill. I also wasn't impressed with the parts that weren't making me feel like I was going to vomit, so I'm not interested in watching it.

And I'm not exaggerating here, it caused a very strong nausea reaction in me. I had to stop watching, lay down and take some anti-nausea meds to avoid vomiting. It hit me as badly as trying to play a FPS game would.
Why are you getting defensive?

Double-page supporter
cr1tikal-penguinz0.gif

Dex-chan lover
i missed these two idiots smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont want it to end

Aggregator gang
Noo.... This cannot be... How can the stories have ended...

Aggregator gang
Thanks to all the translations teasday, you always made my month releasing this manga and I hope everything great for you guys. I will be checking out more of you guys translation😭
This manga was great, great rom com no scummy cliffhangers or bad plot. Straightforward to the end and great characters and support characters. Hoping the author makes more series like this, might even try out the anime. Once again thanks teasday, I will never forget the great name

Users who are viewing this thread