Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
man, when i saw that 'end' tag i literally was flabbergasted. what a nice story. there will never be another romcom like this.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, we've already reached the end?

What a journey it's been, following these two...

I kinda wanna see a sequel, but this is also a nice ending as is.

Thanks for the translations, and until we meet again!

Dex-chan lover
good job, well done author-san and you Teasday.

anyway as wholesome as this series is if it continues i'm afraid it will, as what my friend said we would be seeing some, ehem, "action".

Dex-chan lover
easily top 10 manga of all time for me. such a simple but sweet love story. i do hope we get some kinda future prologue stuff though

also thankyou for all your work teasday!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for sticking with me to the end, and thank you to Fujichika Koume-sensei. I'm definitely satisfied with this series and happy that I picked it up, half on a whim, as well as a little proud to see the popularity it's picked up (as if I had anything to do with it).

Wondering if I should pick up another monthly series now.

A couple of notes:
  • Sorry for being uncharacteristically lazy about typesetting the congratulations sign, but the fact that it was one letter short to spell "congrats" coupled with it showing up multiple times (including in the color illustration in the end) made me decide to just let things be in Japanese for once.
  • I left out a bit of text above the END text on the last page because it kinda ruined the mood. "Thank you for reading. The final Volume 12 planned to be released on June 20th!"
  • The "okay I appreciate it but" bit is likely mistranslated because I'm bad at Japanese and didn't really get it but it seems like Komura just doing some kind of a tsukkomi bit anyway.
If you do decide to pick up something I’ll definitely be reading. I’ve liked all the series you’ve worked on thus far. Thanks for all the hard work in the series

Fed-Kun's army
truly a beautiful series. I can’t wait to see what Fujichika-san cooks up next!

I would love to see a continuation mini-series like Tagaki-san or Very Ordinary Couple

Users who are viewing this thread