Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta

I like this..But the chapter numbering makes increasingly little sense.. 5 page chapters with 22 page extras...something feels off here.

Can anyone tell me if the chapter numbers that aren't here, are in fact missing or the translators didn't put the right numbers? Its so frustrating because I really wanted to try reading this manga.

Did some chapters get removed? I thought there was a field trip or am I just stupid and didn't see them?

Group Leader
@psnako

Yes, chapters 23 through 27 are suddenly missing.

@stef

Did your group remove chapters 23 through 26? Or was that some other group's chapters?

Double-page supporter
"No way they'll keep going for this many chapters of this girl forgetting her glasses, there's no way..."

and then that's exactly what happened. Apparently there's even more that was removed? How the hell? It's impressive.

Two things. One I would appreciate a coherent explanation of the chapter numbering for this Manga. I suspect we have a difference here between Magazine raws and Tank raws with a change of scanalatwes thrown in. OK Understood but could we have an explanation rather than having to guess the order..please?
Second I Am not a cash cow. If you want to keep a new chapter on your website for a time to derive the click goodie goodie. Well that's fine. poking at me on MangaDex and punishing me for reading here has the following effect on me. One; It moves your group to the absolute bottom of my donations list. Two; I will actively avoid your website. and Three; I will look askance at anything you translate as i don't feel i can trust you.

to the scanlation team

would you be so kind and re-upload Chapter 27 😀

from what i read, it is labeled Chapter 22 in a page, not 27

hope we all can read Chapter 27 as soon as possible 🧐

please and thank you

Dex-chan lover
This might be one of my favorite currently running cute romance series, especially since Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai is ending next month.
https://mangadex.org/title/25838/watashitachi-wa-koi-wo-shiranai

So when is one meant to read those 0.x extra chapters?

I see talk of there being missing & mis-numbered chapters but it looks like that's been fixed other than those extra chapters.

Anyone know what the deal is for sure?

Dex-chan lover
how is she standing on his feet like that in the cover?
edit: oh nvm she's standing on the floor I can't believe I didn't notice the floor XD

Users who are viewing this thread