Sultan's Love - Ch. 2

thank you so much for the update and translating! this story is so interesting and art is just gorgeous

To be fair, they should've just taken shifts. He just violently overthrew the previous sultan, and y'all think it's a good idea to not be on your ABSOLUTE BEST BEHAVIOR?

Yo, I gotta agree. The dude JUST staged a full-scale rebellion for, as far as we can tell so far, reasons unknown. I know in the promo he said it was because he wanted Saye, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that is a fact that isn't widely known. At least, not yet.

Y'all gotta be ON IT when the boss gives you a job. If he seems perfectly fine killing his (whole?) family, you have to assume he'd be even more fine with killing you.

Dex-chan lover
Lol so he killed his 'father' (guessing) cause he wanted a lady from the harem and said lady just wants to die
Many thanks

Four days half of the palace was killed but we imma have a snack, what could go wrong? Like is even hard to feel sorry for those maids cause that was straight up dumb.

But seriously tho, he's a total savage damn.

Thanks for the update~
This is really interesting, and now I want to know the Sultan POV about how he knows Saye XD

@beazacha

Same. The fact they couldnt recongize how important she is to the prince, probably not gonna survive long anyway.

Also... some mobs are just meant to progress the plot with their lives.

The prince already said it in the prologue that he'd kill any man who she looks at. Im expecting way more blood to be spilled

bruh this guy’s unhinged

and since the maids gave no fucks about watching FL even though this guy who’d launched a bloody coup to take power obviously cared about her, the previous sultan’s administration might’ve sucked because there was prob a string of incompetency so that’s how this guy was able to gather support, or i’m just overthinking

Starting on the 2nd page, the pic is really small on the mobile site😭😭

Thanks for the chap tho

Group Leader
wow this matt dude sounds sus ngl :/ undeserved dedication
thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread