Sultan's Love - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
The way she was thinking about the past made it sound like the dead man had done her before but that goes against the whole "stayed hidden until just very recently" deal.
Regardless it was nice that he was so gentle right up until he realized she was in fact a virgin and then (albeit without warning) went the distance to make it memorable.

The art is nice so it's not just a bunch of weirdly drawn limbs and body parts, still don't know what to feel about the leads since this was the smut chap but hey I liked this chapter. I hope we get to see where he fell in love with Saye, or how he met her.

OMG That's gonna HURT REAL BAD 😱
But damn this sultan, WHYBHE GOTTA BE SO HOT???!!??!? DID YOU SEE HIS BUTT??!?? IT NEEDS AN AWARD DAAAMMMNNNNN 😍❤️💓💯

Aggregator gang
Damn the sultan's body... but dude please chill its her freaking first time...

Dex-chan lover
his dick is almost the same width as his upper arm o-o

Aggregator gang
"Coiling core"​

And anyway didn't she sleep with the past emperor? She said she was told to lie back and stay still. Wait nevermind

Wh-why he became even rougher after knowing it’s her first time🥺 that shit hurts bro

Double-page supporter
Iirc Saye never slept with the late sultan.. The time she was first supposed to sleep with him was interrupted by the uprising.

And I think Kainer got turned on after learning she was a virgin.. I feel bad for Saye it's like she's being tortured :mad:

Thanks for the speedy update!

it's obvious that the story's theme was inspired by ottoman empire but they wouldn't let a woman who was with the previous king to be together with his son so i'm slightly cringing lol

Showing her making love 😍, and then smashing her after he realizes it’s her first time🥺.. SIR, you gotta calm down. You’re gonna break her.

Users who are viewing this thread