Summer Is Hot! - Ch. 5

MD@Home
Surprise! It's me, the "translator". GPT4 did all the translating but I did everything else so it's close enough.
What the fuck is this, how'd you even get here
I was reading Eleceed and decided to check out the artist's other works. This series showed some promise, and I decided that a GPT translation was better than no translation, so here we are.
It's alive...?
I'm working on the next chapter but no promises on when, or if, it's completed. So that's a maybe.

Fed-Kun's army
Surprise! It's me, the "translator". GPT4 did all the translating but I did everything else so it's close enough.

I was reading Eleceed and decided to check out the artist's other works. This series showed some promise, and I decided that a GPT translation was better than no translation, so here we are.

I'm working on the next chapter but no promises on when, or if, it's completed. So that's a maybe.

Dex-chan lover

Eleceed is good, just haven't ever finished it after i uninstalled webtoon

This manhwa is awsome. I don't understand how it didn't get any love until now

Users who are viewing this thread