Dex-chan lover
At this point isn't he strong enough to beat that guy

Dex-chan lover
The townsfolk that just saw a floating island appear out of nowhere:
look-up-scared.gif

Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
At this point isn't he strong enough to beat that guy
nah, he didn't reach the standard level cap and the other guy also has a bunch of p2w items
he is probably good enough to overcome the level difference if the other guy has been slacking but because his strength is unknown its safer for him to assume he should reach the higher cap first

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl has been broken down so much by peers and life she was just about to check out completely

Dex-chan lover
gravity: hello ^^
mc: F you! get the F out of here
gravity: Ok é_è
mc: btw it's not because i can tell gravity to go F itself that i think the earth is flat
:3

He doesn't want people to him use flight magic but has no problem summon a floating island above the town. Priorities.
he doesn't want to be seen use the magic but he say nothing about the result of said magic X3

Dex-chan lover
Got to say it’s kinda funny how he says he wants to remain hidden but then summons a dam castle in the sky.

Btw is anyone else disappointed that he didn’t go to the knight lady he saved who had siblings who he also saved. Seems kinda pointless to introduce her her only role was to be saved by him

Wait, you telling me that he wants a team to trust to take as disciples(plural) and only "buys" one?
It looks ilogical and inneficient, also, with what money?! He doesnt have!

What even was the point of any of that? Tier 3 magic, fly! Tier 4 magic, ignore gravity! (to fly, but... more I guess?) Tier 5 magic, cool sword! But that's not all, with a swing of my sword I summon a dark castle in the sky! Just gotta be careful in case anyone has light swords and a turtle with a catapult on its back to shoot a dragon rider at it.

Users who are viewing this thread