Summoned to Another World... Again?!

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what happens anymore.. I liked the story till the beast kingdom (or whatever it was). But after this everything escalated so fast... I have not a clue who the characters are or which party they belong. I don't even know which partys are involved in this fight...

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a good Isekai manga but after reading 10 chapters it's seems that i was wrong and even the art looks terrible, I can even draw better. And from what I've read so far the main antagonist is Gay.

I waited like 8 damn months and still hit a god damn cliffhanger. 🤦‍♂️

Yeah it may not be anything amazing but junk food is nice now and then 😂

Edgy hero fights against even edgier villains who for some reason never attack as a group despite each one individually being able to nearly beat the protagonist's allies and seemingly having the ability to teleport across the world

Not worth the time at all at least for now,MC is
a freaking pussy not willing to kill a single fucking enemy, is annoying af for real
If you can stand that, go ahead, but still boring as hell up to this point

@krosth i guess you have the perfect mind that can handle traumas

Tbh, mc with nerfs is better than mcs that are perfect in everyway. Mob psycho is a perfect example, op but is hindered by his personality

This MC is a fcking chicken. Fucking patethic. Way stronger than his opponents but can't capture. For fuck sake u damn coward.

There sure are sone dumb people here... Some doesn't understand the reason for MC's trauma and some doesn't even understand the story. Even though it's quite obvious. There was some guy complaining about not knowing their factions but it's not really that hard to conclude which is which. It's really obvious whose who.

Group Leader
The war ark is pretty long and boring... But I promise it gets better after

the only problem is mc DID NOT LEARN ANYTHING from his encounter with his enemy he fell 2 times for the same trick.

Thanks to generic isekais being generic I am actually dropping this for second time.

I must be one of those annoying boomer uncles. Back in high-school I would finish any manga/anime I tried out, even if I hated every second of it... but lately I find myself dropping titles even before reaching chap 10....

As for reasoning for this one: The writing seemed lazy and bad - that comes from somebody whose biggest hobby is reading amateur novels targeted at middle schoolers...

Also is there any way to stop specific titles from showing up for me?

@deSolAxe Nah, man, that's a good thing. Read something you actually enjoy. I often drop a manga during/after the first chapter. And most of the rest of my drops are by chapter 3 or 5. A plot has the potential to get more interesting, but bad writing, lazy wring, boring characters, etc, are very unlikely to change.

I have legit read this up like twice trying to see if I like it or not. Its such a weird middle ground that I legit have no idea. One points its alright entertaining to sit back and watch the MC kinda be decently broken. However making him Batman without losing his parents is kinda meh. Like I can see having a MC not wanting to kill but be uber powerful (Such as Vash, Kenshi from Ruroni Kenshi, and hell Batman) Yet the fact that all his skills are based off of either killing them or putting them in to a 400 year coma or some shit. The side villains are all the same "They did horrible things to me so I joined with this dude who doesn't give two shits about us but wants to have a homosexual murder bang-fest with the guy who "killed" him before because hes strong?". Like they didn't even talk about who were the people who experimented on them if it was a the Empire/kingdom I can see the MC already showed dislike in them because of how skeevy they are, But if its some other group then why not wipe them out and just talk about they have a endless rage now or something not try for them to justify their reason for being sewage goblins. But hell its just a isekai manga shouldn't think so hard but I enjoy the nitpick of things sometimes.

Pun

this is like the biggest 2/10 in existence. why did I bother re-reading..

This is a pretty poor manga, it's a solid 5/10 it does nothing impressive and just follows tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread