Sun-ken Rock

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha I saw the cover and thought "Wait, is this like Dr. Stone 10 years later"? Even the title sounds related!

Really wish the ending was a bit more fleshed out, but one hell of a read regardless. Marathon'd in one day, lol.

Double-page supporter
The male character art is really nice. The female character art is..bad

Dex-chan lover
It'd be nice to have all the chapters of this here.
Also I'm gonna second Petra: the art is great everywhere, except the girls.

You know this isn't finished.... at least where you say it is. It continues a bit further from there. At least another 40 chapters...

I managed to find the end somewhere else... what a ride guys... it was realy good ! Now I'm going to read it's sequel hoping it will be on the same level or even better !

Double-page supporter
It's been 8 months since the last update. Are we ever going to have the last remaining chapters up here? We only have the rest of Vol. 21 and Vol. 22-25 to go.

Who said a manga can't be good with just good art? this manga proves you wrong! Top tier artstyle overall (male characters and backgrounds are awesome!) excluding the female characters (especially when it came down to nudity where their bodies were drawn with just a thin outline and zero shadows etc.) that combined with a decent but not great storyline (gets kinda cheesy sometimes and repetitive) and we get a freaking great read that i gave up sleep until i read all of it. The story is completed and i really wish they add the missing chapters for people to read here but its easy to find them in other sites. I would say its in that thin line between 7 and 8 out of 10 as far as rating and i would definently recommend it even though the ending was meh!

Contributor
ch 135-171 is officially translated by Crunchyroll so it wont be uploaded here.

Wow! This is amazing! Best Manga I have EVER read! The Art, Plot, Background, Script and even the Comedy part or on a way another LEVEL! I for sure do not regret sacrificing my sleep from 11pm to 6:30am reading this manga and some side mangas from it even through I have school in a hour.... I frikiken love this!

@southelgin25: 5 years after the event where white dragon clan was destroyed by Ken, and Ken was backstab by his lover

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

it was great but the Author f*** every things in the last 6-5 volume
so dont read it if you cant handle ^bad ending^ or in another word ^downgrade^

Users who are viewing this thread