Super Ball Girls - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Happy New Year

Contributor
Rocket fart fantasies and multiple injuries from jumping to unsafe heights? The hell happened here? :huh:

Unless they regenerate quickly, he'll have to drag the severely injured bodies of these four plus their detached body parts and all of the groceries they were carrying. Before the police and/or ambulances get called on site. Good luck.

For some reason, I like Chrys. No, it's not because she's going nopan commando. She was already kinda my fave even before...

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, Desire/emotion based powers. Now its really starting to feel familiar.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. I like the story telling of this one. I hope it doesn't lose its shine. That being said... What's our guy gonna do for money?

Dex-chan lover
Ichiyoshi's so worried he can't care for any of them, then the girls cheer him up by jumping high! Then they all fall down and get their body parts get torn apart.

What a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man next chapter is wild, i assume this is last chapter we will see them wholesome.

The story get more wilder as the smartest girl being so horny she started go for random person and ended up kill the poor guy after god knows what kind of intercourse they had and seemingly had created her own clone as well!

Users who are viewing this thread