Super Cub - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Fumi Ito

Dex-chan lover
I suppose, to be fair, a motorcycle starting up next to you would be startling. They are not quiet vehicles.

Group Leader
Anime girls on motorcycles???
To be honest I'm not really liking that everybody's getting a two wheels.

Dex-chan lover
Was Shii inviting Koguma to live together? Did I understand that correctly?

Dex-chan lover
What frame are you talking about exactly?

I'm talking about the msg that Shii sent to Koguma. Shii said:

I have a place I can rely on and I think I will live there if I pass the exam. Of course, it's a place where motorcycles are okay. I'll be riding a cub too. If you really can't decide where to live, please be sure to contact me. The room is large enough for two people to live in so please feel free to tell us.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I have a place I can rely on and I think I will live there if I pass the exam. Of course, it's a place where motorcycles are okay. I'll be riding a cub too. If you really can't decide where to live, please be sure to contact me. The room is large enough for two people to live in so please feel free to tell us.
Well, it sounds like a completely ordinary proposal to a friend and colleague to rent a good apartment together, which could solve a number of their problems with work or housing. Or did you see something else here?

Dex-chan lover

Well if you read the upper part of the letter it says living with Koteru, idk if that's supposed to be Koguma and it mistranslated or I don't remember the character named Koteru.
But yeah it seems to me like being roommate with Koguma could be a possibility.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it sounds like a completely ordinary proposal to a friend and colleague to rent a good apartment together, which could solve a number of their problems with work or housing. Or did you see something else here?
Did I sound like I saw something else? I was just asking to see if anyone could confirm. Since this is machine translation and all.

Dex-chan lover
Did I sound like I saw something else? I was just asking to see if anyone could confirm. Since this is machine translation and all.
In general no, I'm just used to people assuming any roommates are an automatic couple because of that forced meme.

Users who are viewing this thread