Super Cub - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Baka Mitai "So Stupid"

Dex-chan lover
Oooh yes xD like I thought, that's a natural reaction after all... But that's a good friend, really cozy chapter, I like it! and good she's now lvl 2!
Hard topic about your daughter, I wouldn't advice giving her compensation for chores... After all, a bonus should be given for extra effort, not something we're meant to do daily... ANYWAY! I want a bike too, I used to love moto cross but I'm okay with a bicycle at this point

Dex-chan lover
You have an extra ‘0’ in the course fee.

Another expression to consider is “act[ing] the fool”/“play[ing] the fool”.

There are things that are possible but unlikely, such that an attempt is likely to result in a costly failure. There are also things that are possible and even likely, but which come with unreasonable costs in any case.

I have marvelled that people who hate balancing their checkbooks will spend hours playing what amount to budgeting games. A friend suggested surreptitiously combining two on-line products. One would be an accounting service; the other a budgeting game. What users would not be told would be that playing the game was translated by the computer into doing the accounting for someone else. There are fatal flaws in my friend's plan, but it was amusing.

Fed-Kun's army
There might to something in Koguma saying her Cub could've done it. Reiko has MD90 Postal Cub with 90cc engine and beefier everything. It's got more power, but it's also heavier. Power to weight ratio is great but more weight is always more weight. Even then, Reiko almost made it to the top. From what's shown on the manga panel, she was about 3 switchbacks from the summit. Also, she was about 1500 m to the treeline if she continued to roll down. Which would've been... Painful.

Aggregator gang
Nice frame. I would take it to a bike shop and get their recommendation before actually buying any parts though.

Fed-Kun's army
They can get earlier the heavier engines then you could get here. All above 50cc is light motorcycle license and you need be 18...
Cute keychain 😍

Dex-chan lover
Screen_Shot_2020-07-27_at_3.12.22_PM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread