Super Cub - Vol. 9 Ch. 46 - Sweetness and Trouble

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Keep up the good work.

Lots to enjoy this chapter. All girl motorcycle delivery company? It sounds like Reiko's heaven. Koguma got six doting aunts, and a donut ass. This is about the art, but she didn't look "fat." She looked good, even if her old clothes were tight.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Keep up the good work.

Lots to enjoy this chapter. All girl motorcycle delivery company? It sounds like Reiko's heaven. Koguma got six doting aunts, and a donut ass. This is about the art, but she didn't look "fat." She looked good, even if her old clothes were tight.
I didn't quite understand what you meant. It looks like the manga already noticeably ahead of anime adaptation, so maybe I missed something.

"I think I burnt about three donuts."

proceed to gulp down four donuts afterwards
And given that this is a world of cute girls, the most she can face is a few extra grams on her belly for a comedy scene.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I'm glad I still get to read chapters. The anime series was close to my heart. It gave me the inspiration to like motorcycles. 2 years ago the anime, revzilla, and fortnine made me want to ride a motorcycle. Today I ride a 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan. All I can say is that I feel like a dog with the zoomies when I accelerate from 20 to 80 in a matter of seconds.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I’m hoping you continue with the series

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, good job!

It’s also funny what anime/manga girls consider to be “fat”, lol. A few extra grams wouldn’t hurt her!

Double-page supporter
I wouldn't even of thought it was machine translated keep them pumping out i really like this story

Dex-chan lover
i can feel some rough translations in a few parts, but otherwise still miles better than some horrendous stuffs i've seen out there. thanks for keeping this alive :thumbsup:

all that pushing and only burn 3 donuts :dogkek:

It's pretty sad that people are pleased with a MTL, this means that unless Wolfscans comes back we won't ever have a decent translation for the rest of the manga.

It's pretty sad that people are pleased with a MTL, this means that unless Wolfscans comes back we won't ever have a decent translation for the rest of the manga.
Apparently Wolfscans became inactive to focus on their studies. I use machine translation because I don't have time to do things manually. I picked it up because no one else has and I want to continue to the story since it's been way too long without an update and I might as well upload it somewhere for others to read. If Wolfscans becomes active again I'd be happy for them to take over.

i can feel some rough translations in a few parts, but otherwise still miles better than some horrendous stuffs i've seen out there. thanks for keeping this alive :thumbsup:

all that pushing and only burn 3 donuts :dogkek:
As long as it gets the job done XD
I just wanted to continue the story

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As long as it gets the job done XD
I just wanted to continue the story
there were tons of mangas that were dropped or the team scanlating it went on hiatus cause of their personal lives, so i just went and find or bought raws and MTL'd it for myself.

thank you again for picking this up

Aggregator gang
MTL is one, but the text has to be plausible.
Never had to walk with motors but bicycles can be tough too.

Users who are viewing this thread