Super Lovers

The remaining chapters were done by the current active scanlation group, so I'll let them take the initiative to upload their releases if they want to set up here since they don't list a rehosting policy on their web site.

I'm not really one for brother love stories, but this manga is really frickin cute. I hope they get a happy ending!

@Lilysansiren I popped up the copy I have seeing as how all the other chapters are up, though I'm not sure where I got the files from originally anymore (may have just saved the pages manually off bato before the closure...) since the scanlator's site starts at chapter 18 even though their credit page is on ch 17.

miu

Power Uploader
@Jpwong Thank you for uploading ch 17, couldn't find it myself before! Image quality wise it looks the same as the copy I found elsewhere later on, so it should be alright.

Group Leader
Hey, it’s pretty good. Nice to see the characters are all recurring, very SoL-like indeed

Fed-Kun's army
Mangago has a ch 33 and manga updates says goes to vol 13 so far instead of the vol 11 that md states

@Wendy Manga updates is out of date, Amazon Japan has the Vol 13 tank coming out on Aug 30, 2019. There is a chp 33 out, but I think it was done by some anon group, so not sure how the quality is.

I swear I've been following this manga for almost 10 years now... this and Ameiro Paradox will be the death of me.

wait is the series not yet done? like even on raws? cause I havent read this series for like years

Double-page supporter
I am not into Yaoi stuff, quite the opposite actually. But after seeing it in recommendation, I tried reading it and I was surprised by quality of this manga (helps a lot that that this manga isn't seinen). Characters are interesting and well written, chemistry between them is great. Story is intriguing.
It definitely lives up to it's high score. Worth a read.

Users who are viewing this thread